Learn how to do downhill ski series exercises. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Some of the strongest legs in the world belong to skiers. Alternate sets of squat bounces, center and side, and finish up with giant squat jumps, to give you that downhill skier's edge without ever hitting the mountain.
With feet hip-width apart and your arms together in front of you, sit back into a deep squat. Bend your hips and press them back behind you as you bend your knees. Keep your back flat and your weight in your heels.
1. From the starting position, perform eight center bounce squats: Bring your hips up about halfway to standing, then press back into the deep squat. Keep your back flat and your weight in your heels as you do these.
2. After you have finished eight of the center bounce squats, immediately move into side squat bounces. Take one leg out to the side, bending that knee and keeping the foot facing forward. Allow the other leg to straighten, such that you bring your weight over the bent leg and the straight leg is extended to the side. Remaining in a squat position, with your hips pressed back behind you, rise halfway to standing and then "bounce" down low again into the deep squat. Repeat until you have done eight side bounce squats on one side, then switch legs and do eight with the other leg to the side.
5.After you've completed both sets of side squats, return to the starting position (the deep center squat) and repeat the center bounce squats, as you did at the beginning of the set. Do eight center bounce squats before moving on to the squat jumps.
4.From the starting position once again, perform eight center squat jumps. From the deep squat, press up off the floor and jump toward the ceiling, bringing your arms overhead as you jump. Jump as high as you can, and land with your knees slightly bent, lowering immediately into the deep squat once again. Do a total of three reps to complete one set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades