In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform a sumo squat. It is the same as a regular squat, except the legs are extended more wider. The bar should be setup a little bit below your shoulder level. Go into a split stance when picking up the bar. Keep your core muscles tight and keep the bar stabilized. Spread the legs wide, pass the shoulder width. This exercise target the leg muscles and helps strengthen them. Inhale when going up and exhale when going down. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in fitness and weightlifting, and would like to learn how to perform a sumo squat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades