Learn how to do super legs exercise. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Super Legs is one leg exercise you can't live without, particularly since it combines four incredible leg exercises: squats, reaching lunges, jump scissor switches, and jump squats.
Stand upright with feet about hip-distance apart. Place your hands on your head, with your elbows out.
1. Bend your hips and knees into a squat. Your weight should be evenly balanced between your heels and the balls of your feet. Allow your back to arch normally as you sit through your hips.
2. When you have reached the depth of the squat, reverse motion and drive up through your heels to return to the starting position.
3. After doing the recommended number of reps of the squats, continue with alternate lunges. Step forward with one foot as you drop your back knee toward the floor. Do not push your front knee past your ankle. Think of lowering down through the back thigh, rather than pushing on the front foot. Drive off the front foot as you bring the back knee up, and return the front foot to its original position. Repeat the same motion with the other leg forward.
4. After you have finished the recommended number of reps of the alternating lunges, move on to jump scissor switches. These are the same as the lunges described above, but instead of bringing your feet back together across the floor after the lunge, you will jump into the air out of the lunge and land with the feet reversed. If you started with right foot forward and left back, land with left forward and right back. From the reversed foot orientation, repeat the jump scissor until you have done the total number of recommended switches.
5. Finally, you will do jump squats. From the starting position, sit into a squat as described above. From the bottom of the squat, jump into the air as high as you can, and then land and lower yourself immediately into the next squat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.