This is a great instructional video on how to do a frog squat. This exercise involves a pose that is similar to a frog squat. First you have to spread your feet beyond shoulder width apart. Now place your hands in front of your body and inhale while you go down and exhale when you go up. The important point you should note is that you have to push hips back with out bending your knees and folding them towards your toes. You can do this exercise for about 10 to 15 minutes. This is very good for your heart and general fitness. This video teaches you to do a frog squat very easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades