In this video, we learn how to get a bigger butt with squats. First, place your feet wider than shoulder width apart. Then, point your toes out at a 45 degree angle and look straight ahead. Squat down as deep as you can while carrying a bar. Repeat this again, making sure you are keeping your head up and looking straight ahead. The deeper your squats, the larger your butt will be from the muscle you are building. Continue to do this for several reps, then add in more weights as your body gets stronger. Make sure to do lower back stretches before you begin, which can help you squat further down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades