Learn how to do half twist jump squats. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Developing your legs isn't just about building bulk—it's also about training the propulsive strength you need for sports, power workouts, and just having fun. This exercise builds muscle, power and speed, all at once.
Stand upright with arms at your sides and feet hip-width apart. Your toes should point forward and your core should be engaged, allowing your back to arch naturally while keeping your chest facing front.
1. Lower yourself into a squat position. Press your hips out and back as you sit through your thighs. Keep your back naturally arched and your core stable, and avoid letting your shoulders move in front of your knees.
2. From the squat, bringing your arms up into the air as you jump as high as you can. As your feet leave the floor, twist your shoulders and then your legs halfway around so you are facing the opposite direction.
3. Land in a squat position with your arms down, and repeat the exercise, now turning the shoulders in the other direction. Continue to alternate directions until you have done a total of 20 jumps (10 turning each way).
Once you have mastered the basic jump squat, you may add difficulty by putting both hands on top of your head throughout the exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades