Joel Harper shows us how to work every single muscle in your abs in this video tutorial. This is an ab routine that will work every single muscle in your abs. Start off by laying down on your back and your knees up in the air. Next, lift up your neck using your abs, using your hands on the bottom as support, but not lifting your head with your arms. Keep breathing during this and lift using your core. Keep your elbows out of your vision, then lift your feet up in the air and sway from side to side while keeping your head in the air. After this, start bicycle crunches back and forth, then straighten each leg while holding your upper body in the opposite direction. Finish off with doing some cool down stretches, and enjoy your abs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades