In this video Brooke Burke demonstrates how to do leg lifts. This exercise targets the abs. Lay your mat on the floor. Lie on your back with your hands on the floor. Raise both legs together, keeping them straight. Do it slowly to make it a little harder, and lower them again but not right to the floor. Do this ten times at first, then aim for twenty times. Keep your lower back on the ground. Rest a little. Now to make it even more difficult, do it very slowly, counting down from five until one. When you reach one, hold it there, and you will feel this in your abdominal muscles. The lower your legs to the floor and rest. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades