So you've finally created a nice body-toning workout that consists of all the exercise your body needs to burn calories and stay slim: Push-ups, bicycle crunches, thigh lifts, lateral arm lifts, and shoulder presses. But then arises the second biggest problem after figuring out an exercise routine: How many reps of each do you do?
It's a common question that many people sort of play by ear, sometimes forgoing reps altogether and instead doing as many as their body can handle. Watch this exercise video to learn the rule of thumb for exercise reptitions and how many sets of reps you should do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades