This video shows you how to perform a superset of abdominal exercises. The instructor calls this workout the Super Abs workout. The 1st exercise is dumbbell crunches. To perform dumbbell crunches , lay flat on a stability ball with a suitable weight held behind your head and do normal crunches. Do not jerk your neck. Do up to 15-25 reps. Next exercise is hanging knee raises. You hang onto a pull-up bar and raise your knees up to your chest. Do 15-25 reps. The 3rd exercise is ball roll-ins. Place yourself in a push-up position with your feet on the stability ball. Bend in your knees so that the ball rolls inwards and roll out. This is 1 rep. DO 15-25 reps. After these exercises, there are 2 more :- double crunches and scissors with a medicine ball. All the exercises are properly described in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades