UAV Corporation has put together an 8 minute routine of 9 moves to improve the tone of your abs!
-Note: There are 9 movements with 45 seconds dedicated to each one.
-Move #1 is a basic crunch. Put your hands behind your head and feet on the ground (knees bent)and lightly curl up keeping your lower back on the ground. You should feel this in your rectus abdominus (the big chute in your stomach).
- The next move is a right oblique crunch. To do this move, put your right arm behind your head with your elbow bent. Bring your left bent knee up, and pull your elbow down - touch your elbow to your knee (keeping your right foot on the ground with your knee bent. This is working out your "love-handles".
-The next move is the left oblique crunch. Do this the same way you did the right oblique crunch, only this time, bring your left elbow to your right knee.
- The 4th move is the toe touches. Put your legs in the air (knees slightly bent) and slowly lift up and touch your toes.
-Next is the reverse crunch. Put your hands under your buttocks. Bring your knees into your chest. DO NOT ROCK! PULL your legs in.
- The 6th move is the right side crunch. Lay your legs to the left and put your right elbow behind your head. Just bring your elbow up.
- The 7th move is the left side crunch. Do the aforementioned move with the left elbow.
- Next is the push through. Put your feet on the ground, knees bent. Put your hands together, and push through the slight space between your knees.
- Then we do leg pushes. Hands under buttocks, you lift your legs into the air.
-Next you will do alternating curls (the oblique moves). Left side, then right, every other movement.
-Now do some curls. (Almost like a crunch, but more shoulder movement).
DOING THIS SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK SHOULD FLATTEN YOUR STOMACH AND TONE THE MUSCLES.