Lateral lifts are an excellent exercise because they tone multiple parts of the body at the same time, saving you workout time if you're busy and offering excellent results. By lifting your arms out laterally from resting position while holding a weight, you're strengthening your biceps, triceps, forearms, shoulders, and pectorals. That's a pretty big result for such a simple move.
If you're interested in adding this effective and quick exercise to your daily routine, check out this fitness video for the how-to on standing dumbbell lateral lifts.
When you work shoulders you have to hit them with two different types of exercises. You must do both press type and pull (or lateral) type movements.
Presses work your medial and your front head while pulls / laterals work your rear shoulders more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades