Are you a woman who's afraid to lift weights because you think you're going to end up looking like the Incredible Hulk? Contrary to what many women believe, lifting weights will not make you look super bulky and manly. In fact, adding muscle to your body will burn more fat and also make your arms and legs look more toned.
The trick is to use lighter pound weights so you build lean muscle rather than thick, fibrous muscle. Check out this fitness video to learn a short series of exercises using weights that'll help streamline your body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades