It's never a bad time to get excellent abs. This instructional video demonstrates how to exercise your lower abdominal muscles with hanging leg raises. This routine is especially effective because it maximizes spinal flexion and extension. The focus of the exercise should be about rolling the hips up to generate an abdominal contraction, then returning to a good lumbar curve to relax and stretch out the abs. A good stretch at the end range of motion allows for a better workout and builds flexibility. The speed of the contraction should be controlled. It's especially important to have definite beginning and ending points for your range of motion. Holding the contraction for a couple seconds makes the exercise even more intense.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades