In this tutorial, we learn how to perform negative resistance training with Jennifer DiDonato. Start of sitting down with your elbow resting on your knee and holding a weight of your preference. Now, lift the weight up by counting 1,2,3. Bring the weight back down by counting to 6, and keep doing this back and forth. This will give you a different work out since you are doing resistance on your way down as well as going up. Do three sets of this exercise on both sides, then try to do one more exercise. Lay down with your palms facing each other and weights in both hands. Now, count up to six while you raise your arms up, and count to six while you lower the arms down as well. Doing these will exercise different muscles, so make sure you start out with lower weights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades