The cross body triceps extension is an easy way to work the back of the arm. There are three muscles that make up the triceps: long head, medial head, and lateral head. The function of the triceps is to extend the elbow. So any time you push a door closed, throw a ball, or put something away in a cabinet, your triceps are involved.
For this exercise, you will need a flat resistance band. Locate the center of the ban and hold it securely on your hip. Grasp the opposite end of the band. Lift your elbow until it is parallel to the floor or slightly higher. Bend your arm so that your hand is near your shoulder area; then extend your elbow straight out. Be sure to keep your elbow stationary as you extend it. Perform the movement several times. Repeat the exercise on the opposite arm.
Place band on hip. Lift elbow until parallel to floor. Bend arm so that hand is near shoulder area.
Slowly extend elbow. Keep elbow stationary at all times. Repeat several times on both arms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades