Want massive, Arnold Schwartzenegger-worthy shoulders? Well, you'll have to work for it, but they're achievable with a few strategic exercises. Building muscle, especially big muscles like your biceps, requires heavy resistance.
Check out this video to learn how to do seated curl-bar shoulder presses. Yes, they're a bit hard to do, but we promise you will build large deltoids within just a few weeks if you keep up the work.
The standing biceps curl is a great arm/biceps exercise. Work very hard on linking up your "mind muscle" connection.
Remember to vary up the grip; from wide, to medium, to narrow.
Also remember to squeeze the elbows toward each other while pushing the arms and bar out front of your body.
Use a 3-1-3-1 second tempo contraction. Three seconds on the negative, 1 second at the bottom of the movement with the muscle elongated, 3 seconds on the positive and 1 second at the top of the movement with the "squeeze water out of a sponge" mentality (in the target area) while you try to relax other body parts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades