This video shows you how to use an exercise band to do bicep curls, triceps extensions and shoulder raises along with some fun extensions of these basic exercises. When doing the bicep curl with the band it is very important to ensure that the band is firmly secured under your shoe, so that it does not slip forwards and snap. Once the band is secure you must curl the arms up towards the shoulders, keeping your elbows bent and close to your sides. The arms are still working in a negative resistance when they are being lowered. Exhale as you curl up and inhale as you lower the arms. For the second exercise, raise your arms outwards only as far as the shoulders. Keep the arms straight with the elbow only slightly bent. This targets the deltoids at the top of the shoulder. For the triceps exercise you must attach the band to something secure like a door handle, banister or column. Keep your body in a flexed forward position from the hips. Pull the band backwards so that your elbows extend out straight. This simple exercises will give your body a tone that you will love.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades