In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how perform the "Spiderman dumbbell curl". The name refers to the similar stance that Spiderman makes when she shoots webs. This exercise targets the bicep muscles. It will stimulate your body to gain muscle and lose fat. Start by sitting on an incline bench. Chest should be open, keep entire upper arm stationary, bring in palms, push elbows back a bit and palms should be facing towards shoulders. The exercise should be done slowly with 3 second positive and negative lifting. After performing the exercise, flex and stretch the biceps. This video will benefit those viewers who want to build and gain muscle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades