Use a resistance band to work out: your chest There are lots of creative ways to use resistance bands. This video is about building stronger chest muscles with resistance bands. Resistance bands challenge your muscles in a different way. Movement 1- A front chest press Step on band with one foot. Keep body aligned. Keep back straight. Bring palms up. Keep forearm parallel to the ground, press forward. Exhale on exertion. Keep abs nice and tight. This is an awesome shoulder and chest workout. Movement 2- Chest fly Use the same stance as the previous. Palms face forward and close it in. Chest up. Arms are not past the back. Firm squeeze. Movement 3 - Single Arm Chest Fly This exercise forces your body to control itself. Stand on the band. Work one side of the body at a time. Squeeze the pecs. Focus on the chest. Movement 4 - Resistance band push up Put band over your back. Get on the ground. This creates resistance on the way up and down when doing the push up. Do ten to twelve repetitions per side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades