Here is a unique way to train the abs. The resistance band crunch is ideal for abdominal strength and endurance. It is safe and easy to do. This version of the resistance band crunch is done from a kneeling position. An exercise mat is recommended.
First, loop the resistance bands over any stationary object. Ensure the bands are anchored high enough to provide resistance. From a kneeling position, place the resistance band handles against the forehead area. Next, crunch the abs. The elbows should move toward the middle of the thighs. Exhale as you contract the abs. As you perform the crunch, try to keep the hips still.
Loop resistance bands around stationary object. Kneel down, bands on forehead.
Crunch abs by moving elbows toward thighs. Keep hips still. Exhale.
Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades