In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to gain muscle and lose fat with stretching methods. Before exercising, users should warm up for about 10 minutes. Warming up allows safety and consistency. The sequence for an intense workout should be: 10 minutes of warming up, light stretching, 45-60 minutes of intense resistance training, intense stretching that lasts one-half of the intense resistance session, and then cooling down. This video demonstrates various stretches and warm-ups such as: jump rope, jumping jacks, and power walking. This video will benefit those viewers who want to exercise regularly and would like the proper workout sequence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades