No pain no gain, ladies and gents. If you want a fabulous body, trying to take the easy way out by trying those hokey "As Seen On TV" exercise machines or just by starving yourself is going to get you nowhere fast. Neither serve to encourage long term weight loss results, and while you may lose weight, most of that weight is going to be loss of muscle mass because you're not exercising.
If you want to both lose weight while maintaining muscle mass to look firm and toned, check out the leg and thigh toning exercise in this video. Known as a stationary box lunge/Bulgarian split squat, this exercise is killer, but you'll see results within a few weeks.
This exercise is very good for leg development. Most of you will benefit from doing single leg exercises. Most people who do regular squats or leg presses have an imbalance in their hips, glutes, or hamstrings.
This imbalance throws and uneven stress into the spine, especially when you do two legs at a time and go too heavy. You can still build mass with this one legged exercise and it is safer than most two legged.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades