Learn how to do tuck jumps. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Tuck jumps are the last word in simple power leg workouts. Jump into the air as high as you can, bringing your knees up in mid-air, and then land light—even if your muscles are shaking.
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms straight up in the air above you.
1. From the starting position, keep your arms overhead as you sit back into a squat, pressing your hips back behind you and sitting low. As you descend, keep the majority of your weight back on your heels while still applying pressure through the balls of your feet.
2. From the squat, powerfully jump high into the air as you bring your arms down to generate momentum. In the air, quickly bring your knees up in a tuck toward your chest.
3. As you come down from the jump, bring your arms back up so that you land with your arms overhead again, and your knees slightly bent. As you land, move immediately into your next squat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades