Michelle Berger explains how to do a Bulgarian or single leg squat. Have a bench behind you and step forward 2-3 ft. A good way to start is to have something to hold onto in the beginning. Simply place your leg behind you on the bench, lower yourself down, lower down perpendicular of the floor, make sure your knee does not go over your foot. You then push up through your heel, you should hold on as your doing this if you need to. There are many variations for this exercise where you can bring your leg in the front more forward, or you can continue moving up and down as if you were holding dumbbells. You would want to start with opposite legs first to not overwork your legs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades