Learn how to do alternate side lunges with shoe taps. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
The shoe tap of this weights-free variation of the side lunge forces you to go all the way down, giving your hamstrings and adductor (inner-thigh) muscles a much-needed stretch and providing excellent balance training.
Stand with your arms at your sides and your feet shoulder-width apart.
1. From the starting position, lift up your right leg and step out into a lunge.
2. As you step your right foot down, bend your right knee and reach both of your hands down to touch the top of your right shoe, while keeping your left leg straight. Keep both toes front throughout the movement and the majority of the weight on your right foot should be on your heel.
3. Once you have touched your shoe, reverse direction, stand back up and step your right foot back into starting position.
4. From starting position, repeat the lunge on the other side by stepping your left foot out, bending your left knee and touching your left shoe, keeping your right knee straight throughout the movement and both toes front, and then standing up and returning to starting position. When you have completed a lunge with shoe tap on both sides, you have completed one repetition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades