Squats strengthen your butt muscles, hamstrings and quadriceps. First, pick up your dumbbells. Bring the dumbbells by your hips, thighs or let them hang by your side. Next, stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward and stand straight and tall. Sit down like you're sitting on a chair. Don't let your knees pop out in front of you. Go down slowly and don't let your knees lock on the way back up. Don't shift your body weight forward. Instead, push through your heels. You can also do the exercise without weights. Put your hands on your hips or thighs. You can also use a bench to measure you movement. Move your feet farther apart and point your toes for a more intense squat. Modify the exercise for lower back, hip or knee problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades