To do this "curtsy lunge" exercise is a great for a leg workout. But you should first be completely competent with the lunge and split squat exercises first. This lunge exercises is brought to you by Men's Health.
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and place a bar-bell across the back of your shoulders. Keeping your hips facing forward, step back with your right foot and place it to the left of your left leg as you bend your knees, lowering your body. Push up to the starting position and repeat with your left leg bent. That's just one rep.
This exercise should only be attempted by those already competent at squat and single-leg exercises such as the lunge and split squat. It is vital that you maintain balance at all times as any loss of balance could lead to injury.
We recommend starting off without a weight until you master this technique. To prevent yourself from tipping forward, look up, just above eye level and aim to keep your back straight as you execute each rep.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades