In this tutorial, we learn how to do a back pain prevention workout. The first exercise you can do is a low back stretch with pull. First, sit down with your legs parallel to each other. Then, round back and bring your head below your needs and clasp your hands together under the knees. Hold this pose for 20-30 seconds and then pull chest up and away from knees, holding again for another 30 seconds. The next exercise you can do is a twisted hip stretch. For this, lie down on your back with your arms at your sides, then bend the right leg to the chest and twist the torso to the left. While twisting, keep your right hip on the floor and hold for 20-30 seconds. These are great exercises to help prevent back pain, so use them often!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades