In this video, we learn how to do a teen workout for ages 10-17. The first exercise you can do to warm up is lift a barbell on both arms while leaning down. Then, do sets of twenty push-ups and go back to dumbbell arm raises. After this, use push-up stands to do more push-ups, going slowly and keeping the body stiff. Next, lay down flat on the ground and raise up two dumbbells with each hand above you, going slowly and keeping arms straight. Next, using a wide grip, do pull ups on a bar for as many times as you can. After this, you will have a great workout done and feel great about yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades