In this tutorial, we learn how to do a hamstring workout at home. First, you will need to have a workout bench and a dumbbell, then lay on the bench and grab the dumbbell with your feet. Then, lift up the dumbbell with your feet and bring back down, pointing your toes and moving slowly. Make sure the dumbbell stays straight up and down when you do this. Use slow form with no jerking, then when you are finished, release the weight. The next exercise you can do is hang from a bar, then lift the dumbbell up with your feet while hanging from the bar, and bending your legs back using slow form with no jerking or bouncing. Do as many as you can, then finish your workout!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades