In this tutorial, we learn how to do a complete forearm workout. First, grab a small weight in each hand and start to lift your forearms up into the air. Control your movement when you go both up and down, to help work your arms out better. Next, lift up gently with the weights, relaxing your body and letting the muscles do the work. Don't lift with your back or use momentum, use only your muscles to lift. Continue to do this for several reps. After this, grab a dumbbell and start to lift it so your elbows are bent all the way, then bring it back down. Continue to do this workout to get a harder body, then increase the reps as you go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades