In this video, we learn how to do a triceps finisher for your workout. First, when you are at the gym, challenge yourself to use a higher pound of weight than you are already doing. Now, lay back on a bench and press the weights into the air, then bring them back down slowly. Make sure you have a spotter watching you while you are doing this. Do some of the workouts on your chest, then do the others behind your head. Do as many as you possibly can, then do standing up push ups until you can't do anymore. Just doing this will improve your workout and push you to new fitness levels!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades