How to maintain proper form when doing push-ups Push-ups are good for developing the pectoral muscles and the triceps. When you are doing push-ups you want to make sure that you keep your back straight. Your hands should be just a little more than shoulder width apart. To do a proper push-up bend your elbows until your nose and forehead are almost touching the floor. Then straighten your elbows to raise yourself back up. To prepare your muscles it is important that you do some warm up exercises to prevent injury. Make sure that you start slowly and work your way up to larger more strenuous workouts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades