Personal fitness coach Yuri Elkaim demonstrates how to do high intensity interval training for beginners on treadmills. Start out with a light walk on a treadmill for about three to five minutes. From a walk, do a low grade jog for 30 seconds. Then, switch to a minute and a half of walking. Use a three to one ratio of low intensity to high intensity workout. As the workout progresses, it will get more challenging. Repeat the workout interval repetitions for 10 to 15 minutes. The interval workout training method will help you build your confidence in doing high intensity workouts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades