In this video from yelkaim1 we learn how to do a workout for runners that will increase speed. Lateral lunges are important in running. It prevents knee related issues with runners. Drop the weight straight down on the inside of the ankle. Do this exercise on both legs. The plank as well is great for runners. Keep your abdominals tight. That's the key to this movement. Another exercise is one leg alternating bicep curls. Anytime on one leg you are doing a great core exercise. Next is a side bridge with leg raise. On your side lift one leg up, while resting on your forearm. These exercises will help you become a stronger runner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades