This video explains how to get a powerful in home arm workout. The video begins with a quote by Peter Carvell and shows adds from the company producing the tutorial. The first workout structure shown is bicep curl and triceps kickback combo, these moves are accomplished by using a rubber band hold told and pull using your bicep and triceps as shown in the video. The next move shown is the bicep isometric curl, this move is performed by holding onto a rail and doing a lifting motion with your arms while your legs and back are bent (slightly). The video ends with before and after results are shown for one of their fitness employees who performed these in home work outs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades