Dive bombers are one of many variations of the push-up exercise. It is excellent for upper body conditioning. The dive bomber push-up is a bodyweight exercise, which means that no special equipment is required.
Begin with your hands and feet approximately shoulder width apart. Straighten your arms and lower your head down. Lift your butt into the air and straighten your legs.
Next, dive forward and down (as if to maneuver under a low bar) by lowering your head and chest close to the ground. As you dive, your elbows should be out by your sides. Now scoop yourself up by fully extending your arms. Your lower back should be arched. Your hips should be just above the ground.
Finally, perform the scoop in the reverse direction to return to the starting position.
Hands and feet shoulder width apart. Straighten legs. Lift butt in air.
Lower the head and chest as if to maneuver under a bar.
Scoop yourself up. Arms straight. Return to the starting position by performing the scoop in reverse direction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades