Learn how to do break dance push ups. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
This exercise channels the breakdancer's combination of strength, agility, and balance.
Begin in a standard push-up, or plank, position. You should be face down on the floor, with your hands below your shoulders, your chest and hips off the floor, and your body flat from your feet to the top of your head. Keep your hips flat; they should neither droop toward the floor, nor pop up in the air. Your feet should be roughly hip-width apart.
1. From the starting position, perform a push-up. Lower your chest toward the floor by bending your elbows and keeping your body flat. Once your elbows reach a right angle, press back up to the plank position.
2. After you have finished the push-up, you will do the breakdance portion of the exercise. Bring your left foot underneath your body as you bring your right hand off the floor and over to the other side of your body. You will pivot over your right foot and left hand as you flip over. At the end of your motion, you will be on all fours, but face up on the floor, in a "crab-walk" position, with your hands behind you facing away from you and your feet wide and knees bent to support your buttocks off of the floor.
3. From the breakdance position, return to the push-up position by reversing your motion. Bring your left leg back under you as you bring your right arm across your body to flip back to the face-down plank position.
4. Once you have returned to the starting push-up position, perform another push-up and then do the breakdance movement on the other side. This time, bring your right leg under your body as you bring your left hand across to the opposite side. Return to the push-up position again by reversing the motion: Bring your right leg back under you as your left hand comes across to return to the facedown position on the floor. Continue to alternate sides, with a push-up before each
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades