If you're finding that performing your usual push up routine is not giving you results anymore (your muscles adjust to any new exercise you perform within a week, making the results less noticeable), try the clapping push up.
Combining strength building with plyometrics, this type of push up works out the entire body but also tends to be hard on the wrists. Learn how to minimize the impact of your hands falling to the ground with this video.
Coach Nick Tumminello shows you a better way to perform your push up workout. Clapping push ups are great push up exercise and workout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades