You're probably under the (false) impression that building wads of Hulkish muscle also requires wads of cash, because most muscle builders have complete gyms filled to the brim with weights and tabatas.
But you can train and get lean at home with just one simple and cheap tool: furniture sliders, available at Lowe's for about $9.96. For under $10 you can use these sliders to do sliding push-ups and other creative moves. Watch this video for the how-to.
Some other exercises:
* hand walking for distance or time
* push-up pike-ups
* push-up reaches in all directions
* ab roll-outs
* backward lunges
* glute bridge in hamstring curls
* quad squat into sit-through push-up
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades