Don't even attempt this exercise if you're not trusting of gravity (and have amazing core balance). Combining one-armed push-ups with chest bounces from the stability ball, the exercise is dependent on your core strength and trust that the ball won't fly away as you come down.
Coach Nick Tumminello shows you how to get a MMA workout with the push up drop and catch with stability ball. This swiss ball exercise is a great push up for MMA fighters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades