In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to get bigger and ripped arms with kettle-bells. This video provides three different exercises involving the kettle-bell. The exercises are: gunslinger, triceps extension and push-ups. For the gunslinger, stand up with knees bent and feet slightly wider than the hips. Now shrug your shoulder as you raise the bell. Then point it out and return to the starting position. For the triceps extension, go on your knees and raise the bell straight up. Then lower it backwards down and continue this movement. For the push-ups, put one hand on the bell, put all your weight and touch your chest to the bell as you push. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in building muscle, and would like to learn new exercises using a kettle-bell.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades