In this how-to video, you will learn how to do a military push-up. This will work your chest muscles. Get into push-up position. Get on your hands and toes. Make sure the shoulder, elbow, and hand are aligned. Your back should be straight and your abs should be tight. When you go down, breathe in. Your nose will hit the floor. Breathe out when you go back up. The motion should last for about a second. Do these for as many push-ups as you can do. Your chest should be over your hands while you do this. Do not sag your back when doing this. This video shows you the proper way to do military push-ups.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades