In this tutorial, we learn how to build your upper body with standard push-ups. Start off on the ground with your hands down directly underneath your shoulders and your feet drawn back without the knees bending. Keep this position for several seconds if you are new to working out and then bend down if you feel you can do controlled push ups. Push up and down slowly, because this won't use momentum to lift you back up. Make sure your body doesn't touch the ground, this can hurt your hands if you fall too hard. Do these as often as possible to help strengthen your upper body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades