Think you can't do pull-ups because you're a fitness neophyte and can hardly do a single push-up or pull-up? As intimidating as pull-ups may seem (we often only see beefy chunkheads doing them in gyms), they're actually modifiable for beginners.
Watch this video to see how to do an easy pull-up for beginners. Advance when you're ready, and remember that if you keep it up, you'll eventually get a lithe, toned back with a small indent at the bottom that'll look great in swimwear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades