This video starts off with a guy doing several one-arm push-ups. He goes on by saying that since the days of rocky a lot of men have wanted to do the one arm push up. It takes a long time to develop the strength needed to be able to do the one arm push-up set. The video demonstrates a way to be able and start doing them now with the assistance of a power stretch band. Have the band tried up high and wrap the loop around the shoulder that you will not be using in the one arm push up. Press your body up and down, you should be able to do several repetitions with the help of the band. It's also good to maintain a wide base with your feet to keep balance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades