In this video, we learn how to do a kettlebell for beginners. The first exercise you can do is a kettlebell front swing. Stand while opening your legs, then pick up your kettlebell and swing it through the middle of the legs. Use a tight movement and use momentum to control your upwards and downwards movements. The next exercise you can do is a single arm front swing. You will do the same movements as in the first exercise, except holding the kettlebell with one hand and having the other placed behind the back. Doing both of these can help you tone your body and have fun at the same time while exercising!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades