In this video, we learn how to do triceps presses for big arms. If you want big arms, you need to work on triceps more than biceps. You will take a barbell and leave your elbows motionless. You will lay down and push up with the barbell, holding it with a narrow grip. Make sure the elbows are in the same place as the hands. Another variation of this is to push the elbows forward 45 degrees so the bar comes down to the chin. Make sure your elbow stay in and your hands are narrow. If the elbows pop out, you are doing too much weight. Continue to do as many reps as you can, when finished you will have a great workout for strong arms!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades