A lot of women mistakingly think that they can't do arm exercises or lift weights because they will bulk up like a classic chunkhead. But this logic is extremely false. If you're trying to lose weight, muscle burns more calories per unit than fat, which means gaining muscle is to your advantage.
Additionally, lifting light weights (2-5 pounds) will make you gain lean, long muscle rather than the thick ones you see on guys who lift weights.
So if you want long, lean arms sans the side arm flaps, then check out this video for arm exercises tailored to women.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades